- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values
- Responsible for training all new employees, and existing staff, in the Patient Access department for all areas including orders management, scheduling, financial clearance, preregistration, and registration.
- Tracks department metrics and trends data. Presents data in a professional manner.
- Knowledgeable of all systems utilized by patient access and will help implement and train personnel accordingly.
- Responsible to act in a lead position to ensure that the department operates efficiently, processes continually improve, quality and service is improved and service excellence is maintained.
- Performs audits of all processes to ensure accuracy and assist with the quality assurance program for the entire department.
- Supports management to meet the department/hospital goals through performance improvement.
- Develops policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Adheres to and complies with government regulations and all departmental/hospital policies, procedures and standards.
- Attends staff meetings, training classes, and contributes to Patient Satisfaction initiatives by providing prompt service, respectful communication, and resolving issues appropriately.
- Will be required to travel to McLeod Health locations which includes MPA practices and non-owned physician practices.
Florence, SC, United States