Trauma/Stroke Coordinator (FT) – Seacoast
Little River, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and coordinating a standardized method of delivering clinical care.
- Coordinate the performance improvement process, program development, planning, organizing, implementation, and monitoring.
- Coordinate education for physicians, clinical and ancillary staff, patients, and community outreach to include injury prevention.
- Ongoing patient tracking and concurrent and retrospective chart abstraction for patient monitoring and improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge and responsibility of regulatory requirement compliance.
- Strong management skills that include organizational, analytical verbal and written communication competencies and an orientation to detail.
- Provides leadership, development and guidance to staff ensuring that they meet qualifications, coordination of continued education and required competencies.
- Responsible for interpreting, developing, and enforcing policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by:
- Promoting the use of the process approach and risk based thinking
- Engaging, directing, and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Promoting improvement.
- Liaison – acts as liaison to local agencies, administration, physicians and healthcare staff.
- Supervision of registry database. Maintains accurate registry and uploads data as required.
- Manages program budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Five years’ experience in related nursing area.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSN) in nursing
- Must possess a valid SC license- RN, BLS
Little River, SC, United States