Ultrasound / Echo Technologist – Radiology Department
- Greets and confirms patient, assists patient with appropriate attire for procedure, explains procedure, length and expectations along with desired results.
- Properly positions patient for procedure and informs patient of what they may expect during actual imaging.
- Selects and utilizes appropriate technical factors for procedure, based on body habits, pathology and body parts.
- Processes completed images making sure they are of interpretable quality.
- Minimum of a degree from a School of Radiologic Technology
- Candidate must be registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or registry eligible for the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Echo experience is required
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Dillon, SC, United States