Ultrasound Tech, PRN, Radiology Department, Clarendon
- Greets and confirms patient, assists patient with appropriate attire for procedure, explains procedure, length and expectations along with desired results.
- Properly positions patient for procedure and informs patient of what they may expect during actual imaging.
- Selects and utilizes appropriate technical factors for procedure, based on body habitus, pathology, and body parts.
- Processes completed images making sure they are of high quality.
- Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs (green light) and in services.
- Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
- Responsible for the proper care of supplies and equipment in the Ultrasound area.
- Minimum of a graduate of an accredited Ultrasound Imaging Program or; Graduate of a School of Radiologic Technology with on the job training in Diagnostic Ultrasound.
- Candidate must be registered in Sonography by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- BLS certification
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Manning, SC, United States