Ultrasound Technologist (FT) – McLeod Seacoast
Little River, SC
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the ultrasound scanner.
- Provides high quality imaging to the radiologists
- Provides excellent patient care in ultrasound
- Responsible for the proper care of supplies and equipment in the ultrasound area
- Other duties as assigned
Will include shifts and call at the Seacoast, Carolina Forest, and Loris campuses. Rotating weekends.
Sign-On Bonus available! Position located near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Qualifications/Education/Training: One or more years of formal ultrasound training or on-the-job training with formal instruction
Licenses and/or Certifications: Certification by the ARRT or ARDMS as an ultrasonographer. BLS certification required also.
Little River, SC, United States