Ultrasound Technologist (FT) – Seacoast
Little River, SC
Sign On Bonus Available! Position located near Myrtle Beach, SC!
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the ultrasound scanner.
- Provides high quality imaging to the radiologists
- Provides excellent patient care in ultrasound
- Responsible for the proper care of supplies and equipment in the ultrasound area
- Other duties as assigned
One or more years of formal ultrasound training or on-the-job training with formal instruction
- Credentialed in Ultrasound and registered in one of the following areas within 6 months of hire date:
1. Registered diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) from ARRT (American Registry of Medical Sonography)
2. Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVT) from ARDMS (American Registry of diagnostic Medical sonography)
2. Registered Vascular sonographer (RVS) form CCI (Cardiovascular Credentialing International)
4. Registered Sonography (RT(S)) or (RT(VS)) from ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist)
Little River, SC, United States