Ultrasound Technologist – Registered(Sign on Bonus Available)
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
Assists supervisor and will serve as first line of contact for questions and/or concerns from technologists and physicians.
Able to perform adult and pediatric general ultrasound exams.
Able to perform vascular exams
Weekend rotation, night rotation and holiday rotation required as needed.
Works to maintain satisfactory working relationships with Ultrasound supervisor, Radiology Director, physicians, ancillary departments, patients, patient’s family, and visitors.
Responsible patient care, supplies, and equipment maintenance.
Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Not applicable
- BLS certification
- Graduate of at least a 12 month Ultrasound Imaging Program
- Must document at least 30 hours of job-related CME over a period of three years.
- Credentialed and registered in one of the following areas:
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) from ARRT (American Registry of Medical Sonography)
- Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVT) from ARDMS (American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography)
- Registered Vascular sonographer (RVS) from CCI (Cardiovascular Credentialing International)
- Registered Sonography (RT(S)) or (RT(VS)) from ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist)
- 80 Hours biweekly.
Florence, SC, United States