Unit Secretary (PRN) – Med/Surg Unit (Cheraw)
- Performs receptionist duties in a manner that is customer and patient oriented.
- Organizes the patient records to include: assembly of the chart, physician orders, admission and discharge duties.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth to oneself and the department.
- Understands and recognizes appropriate storage and safety of medications such as (large volume IV’s, alcohol, saline, medications in prepackaged kits).
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Maintains and organizes inventory of supplies.
- Identifies and communicates appropriate patient data to members of the interdisciplinary team.
- HS diploma preferred or equivalent required
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Cheraw, SC, United States