Central Processing Technician Extern
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- The duties of the Central Processing Technician require knowledge of cleaning, preparation, sterilization, storage and use of items from surgical services and other departments within the hospital.
- Implant charging and ordering for surgical procedures.
- Surgical case picking and issuing of sterile goods.
- Be able to pass the certification exam from an accredited school for Central Processing Technicians.
- Minimum of one year experience in Central Processing.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Certification must be maintained according to the certifying association’s requirements
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Florence, SC, United States