Clinic Manager, FT McLeod Cardiology Seacoast
Little River, SC
The Clinic Manager is responsible for operations of clinics within their region including overall management, operations, coordination, clinical performance results and evaluation of all functions. Clinic Managers utilize best practices and continuous improvement techniques to maximize efficiency within the clinics and are responsible for meeting financial, regulatory and satisfaction goals. Additionally, the Clinic Manager collaborates with the account manager to assure the client’s plan design goals are being met. Frequent travel between clinics in the region is a requirement of this position.
This position will be expected to travel to clinics located in middle and northeastern South Carolina.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values. .
- Shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by:
- promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking
- engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system requirements
- promoting improvement
- Plans, organizes, and manages operations for several clinics, including staff hiring, training, scheduling, inventory control and facility upkeep.
- Plans, organizes, and manages operations to include staff hiring, training, scheduling, inventory control and facility upkeep.
- Ensures patient safety goals and infection control standards are achieved throughout the clinic.
- Participates in the achievement of patient, client, and teammate satisfaction goals. Responds to complaints with thorough investigation of concerns.
- Ensures clinic schedules are maintained to promote efficiencies in practices and patient satisfaction.
- Ensures clinics are properly stocked and inventories are managed through monthly audits, requiring manual examination of supplies in each clinic.
- Oversees clinic staffing, ensuring appropriate coverage and staffing levels to maintain patient access and provider support while remaining good stewards of company, client resources.
- Orients new staff (including providers) as assigned.
- Assumes responsibility for clinical staff adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Completes annual performance reviews for all direct reports.
- Communicates in a timely and consistent manner, ensuring a professional and respectful exchange of information and ideas. Responds to provider issues regarding clinic operations
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationships throughout the team, including medical assistants, supervisors, providers, and support teams within the company.
- Coordinates workflow in clinics and prioritizes and shifts duties as necessary to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Manages the vendors and external services used in clinics in collaboration with the centralized services team
- Leads projects and activities that promote achievement of quality, financial, and strategic goals.
- Manages operational costs within budget, ensuring that relevant financial data is presented to operations leadership.
- Takes accountability for visit and participation rates within clinic.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the essential functions of the job and operational needs of the department.
- Provides insight and direction into all aspects of clinic operations, ensuring the clinic outperforms patients’ and clients’ expectations
- Leadership and Organization-exceptional capacity for leading people; a team-builder who has experience in scaling up teams; ability to connect clinical staff both on an individual level and in groups; capacity to enforce accountability; ability to develop and empower staff from the bottom up, while leading from the top
- Action Oriented-enjoys working hard and looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is available; a “take-charge” individual
- Results – proven track record of exceeding goals with a bottom-line orientation; able to make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation, employee management, and project implementation skills
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with excellent writing, editing and administrative skills; EMR tools required, preferably Epic
The Clinic Manager is a mission-focused, process-minded individual with demonstrated progressive experience in healthcare operations. Health care background preferred but not required.
Little River, SC, United States