Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
Perform tasks related to construction to complete assigned projects successfully. Responsible for tasks related to new construction, renovations, and interior up fits of facilities such as hanging and finishing drywall, basic electrical and plumbing repairs, installing flooring, setting doors, painting, installing hardware, casework, and acoustical ceiling tiles and grid. Some heavy equipment operation will be expected as the job requires. Work closely with foreman to complete assigned tasks per specifications and schedule.
Maintains inventory of construction materials and tools.
Requires the ability to work under/handle stressful situations.
Must be a quick thinker and able to displays positive emotional behavior, as well as apply positive social skills with co-workers, vendors, customers, and patients.
- Basic knowledge of a variety of skilled trades to include flooring, acoustical ceiling tiles, carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, and drywall.
- Must be competent in reading plans and blueprints.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in construction is required.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Technical and mechanical ability to perform a variety of tasks requiring the level of knowledge and skill normally associated with a skill or trade.
- A knowledge of basic arithmetic is required.
- It is desirable to have a driver’s license.
- Is knowledgeable in applicable OSHA regulations, building codes, and applicable regulatory requirements.
Florence, SC, United States