CRNA/McLeod Health Dillon
McLeod Health Dillon is seeking a CRNA!!
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and coworkers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Administers general, regional and monitored anesthesia care for any scheduled, urgent and emergent surgeries.
4. Visits patients prior to surgery to obtain pre-operative patient history.
5. Explains anesthesia plans, anesthesia care team and visits patients post operatively.
6. Maximizes quality of patient care using current techniques, use of new agent, drugs and equipment.
7. Share services provided by the CRNA staff anesthetists to provide continuous anesthesia related services 24 hours a day.
8. Provides instruction and education for affiliating student nurse anesthetist to utilize basic knowledge and application of top-quality patient care.
9. Effectively manages patient’s care after surgical procedure to ensure safety in transit to post-operative care unit or other critical care unit as deemed appropriate by anesthesia/surgeon team.
10. Responds to calls within the Medical Center for patient care relative to airway maintenance and life support procedures.
11. Demonstrates professionalism and integrity within the Anesthesia department.
- Passed the National Certification Exam by the NBCRNA.
- Candidates must be able to perform all areas of anesthesia and be willing to work with anesthesiologists on a variety of cases. New graduates will be considered.
- SC APRN / CRNA
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Dillon, SC, United States