Development Officer – Location Loris/Seacoast (Little River)
Little River, SC
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values. Keep the Service Excellence statement as first item.
- Responsible for generating philanthropic support through annual and major gifts for the McLeod Health Foundation. This will be accomplished through a systematic program that identifies, cultivates and solicits individuals, businesses, corporations, community groups and Foundation’s.
- Responsible for expanding the fundraising efforts for the McLeod Health Foundation in the McLeod Loris Seacoast Service Area. This includes travel throughout the region and a personal calls program with donors, prospects, sponsors as well as oversight of special groups and events.
- Utilizing the Foundation’s software system, responsible for provide detailing reporting of detailed information of donor visits, thank you calls/notes, correspondence, actions and next steps developing a moves management system for each donor.
- Represents the McLeod Health Foundation to key Foundation constituencies including public speaking engagements and attendance at community events. Promotes fundraising efforts through presentations to civic groups and community organizations.
- Under the direction of the Foundation Director, responsible for planning, coordinating, organizing and managing programs and special events to include logistics, volunteers, fund raising activities, budget, reconciliation and donor recognition.
Four-year college degree in related field -will consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree
Two years’ experience in donor relations and stewardship, events planning, volunteer recruitment and/or sale plus
Proficient in Microsoft word and excel. Salesforce, Microsoft PowerPoint and Publisher experience a plus.
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Little River, SC, United States