Echo Technologist (PRN) – Dillon
- Able to perform adult and pediatric echocardiograms.
- Maintains the storage and safety of medications – identify those items stored in the supply room that are considered medications (large volume IV’s, alcohol, saline, medications in prepackaged kits.) Understands the importance of securing all medications under lock and key. Demonstrates appropriate handling and storage of medication.
- Works to maintain satisfactory working relationships with Echo medical and Director of Radiology, physicians, ancillary departments, visitors, patients, and patient’s family members.
- Two years adult echocardiography experience preferred. Ultrasound school completion with registry preferred.
- Must document at least 15 hours of echocardiography-related CME over a period of three years.
- Credentialed in echocardiography and registered in one of the following areas:
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) from American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) or Registered Congenital Cardiac Sonographer (RCCS) from Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
- Canadian Registered Cardiac Sonographer (CRCS) Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Dillon, SC, United States