Echocardiography Sonographer – Registered: Weekends Only
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus available
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Able set up rooms for adult and pediatric scanning
- Assist Echocardiography Sonographer II and physician with transesophageal echocardiograms.
- Assist Echocardiography Sonographer II with reports and paper flow.
- Progressive training will include student sonographer becoming proficient in scanning adult and pediatric echocardiograms without supervision.
- Weekend rotation is required
- Maintains the storage and safety of medications – identify those items stored in the supply room that are considered medications (large volume IV’s, alcohol, saline, medications in prepackaged kits.) Understands the importance of securing all medications under lock and key. Demonstrates appropriate handling and storage of medication.
- Works to maintain satisfactory working relationships with Echo medical and technical director, physicians, ancillary departments, visitors, patients, and patient’s family members.
- Seeks opportunities to promote the vision, goals and values of McLeod Health
- All other duties and assignments as directed by leadership.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Graduation of an echocardiography program
- Obtain an appropriate credential (RDCS, RCS, or CRCS) within one year from the date of graduation of echocardiography program.
- Basic Life Support Certification
Florence, SC, United States