Housekeeper (FT) – Seacoast
Little River, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provides a clean and aseptic environment for the safety and health of our patients, visitors, physicians and employees by performing various housekeeping and other duties; such duties include, but are not limited to: waste removal; dusting, cleaning and sanitizing of fixtures and surfaces; dust and damp mopping; biohazard spill cleanup; soiled linen removal; cleaning, sanitizing, making of beds and vacuuming.
- Uses computer for computer based training, data collection and during routine room turnover operations
- Keeps records, maintains logs and submits daily activity
- Reports via schedule worksheets and/or task sequence sheets.
- Must adhere to hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Must follow applicable regulatory agency laws.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Good communication skills and professional telephone etiquette
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school or successful completion of WIN Testing or completion of McLeod approved Transition to Work Program.
Little River, SC, United States