Housekeeper (PRN 2nd shift) – Clarendon
- Provides a clean and aseptic environment for the safety and health of our patients, visitors, physicians and employees by performing various housekeeping and other duties. Such duties include, but not limited to: cleans and sanitizes entire area of assigned responsibility, including all vertical and horizontal surfaces (except nursing equipment), all bathrooms to include baseboards, corners, and under and around toilet area, outside and inside of cabinets, refrigerators, carpet spots, empties trash cans, dust and damp mopping, vacuuming and sanitizes bedpans.
- Follow completely all policies and regulations concerning infectious/hazardous waste handling, infection control, safety, hazard communication (Right To Know) and OSHA’s blood borne pathogen standards.
- Performs special project floor care techniques according to policy.
- Performs trash collection and disposal duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school, preferred
- Will work as-needed
Manning, SC, United States