LPN, PRN, Med Surg Unit, Dillon
- Assists the Registered Nurse in data gathering for the use in patient assessment.
- Provides individualized nursing care in collaboration with the Registered Nurse to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice and incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care.
- Using Service Excellence Standards conducts Hourly Rounds.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, foley catheters, pressure ulcers, restraints and patients at risk for falls.
- Participates proactively in problem solving initiatives.
- Collaboratively with the Registered Nurse contributes to the department’s grown and performance using Evidence Based Practices.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in educational offerings.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Three years lpn experience.
- Must possess a valid SC license- LPN
- CPI certification
- Specialty certification
- ACLS and PALS required within 6 months of hire for Critical Care Services.
- Coverage as needed
Dillon, SC, United States