Medical Assistant, McLeod Vascular Associates
1. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
2. Chart preparation to include the collection of health history and documentation made in computer prior to patient
3. Obtain vital signs, review medications, and update medical history.
4. Prepare patient for physician exam – visit specific reasons to include wound care: removing wound dressing or
applying under the supervision of physician.
5. Assist physicians in room when nurse not available.
6. Assists physician and nurse in sterile procedures.
7. Cleaning and sterilization of instruments via autoclave usage and maintenance per policy.
8. Enter patient orders per physician direction/instruction.
9. Assists with transporting patients to hospital if needed.
10. Assists with ordering of supplies and stocking as needed.
11. Travels to outreach clinics as needed.
12. Performs other duties as necessary while providing high quality patient care.
Needs to have completed training through a certified CMA program
CMA license – certificate
Minimum of a high school diploma/equivalent from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States