MRI Technologist – PRN
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in the competency document.
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the MRI scanner.
4. Provides high quality imaging to the radiologists
5. Provides excellent patient care in MRI
6. Responsible for the proper care of supplies and equipment in the MRI area
7. Ensures safety in the MRI Environment
Job Requirements Qualifications/Training:
· Must meet ACR Accreditation Guidelines for MRI Imaging
· BLS certification required
· ARRT in Radiology is required
· SC License required
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 3pm till 11:30pm and some weekends needed Sat and Sun 7am-7pm
Florence, SC, United States