Operating Room Coordinator – RN required
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Controls the flow of the Operating Room- calling for patients in a timely manner, monitoring room status, assigning
staff, scheduling breaks / lunches for staff, and communicating changes with Team members throughout the day.
4. Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department
5. Serves as the communication liaison to family and members of the operating team
6. Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in educational offerings.
7. Arranges Operating Room schedule in accordance with the needs of the surgeon and patients. Assigns arrival times for patients
· Previous experience in Operating Room Required.
· An active Registered Nursing License verified by the LLR
· BLS (Required for ALL nurses),
Florence, SC, United States