Patient Care Sitter
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Observes confused patients at risk for harm to self or others.
- Observes patients who are under suicide protection precautions.
- Protects patient confidentiality.
- Demonstrate continued professional growth.
- Provide an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients’ families and visitors.
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the department.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Consistently handles customer complaints promptly and effectively when problems are encountered.
- Consistently recognizes potential or real problems as they arise, presents workable solutions, and participates in their implementation, with a positive attitude.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: Full time or PRN; as scheduled as needed
Education/Experience Requirements: Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED
Department: Share the Care – float pool
Florence, SC, United States