Patient Care Supervisor – Operating Room – RN Required (Full-time)
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination, and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care.
- Supports and validates hourly rounds.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, Foley catheters, pressure ulcers, ventilators (if applicable to unit), restraints and patients at risk for falls.
- Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department, as charge nurse when assigned.
- Competently manages employee related complaints, issues and concerns to optimize the work environment.
- Supervise, utilize, and ensure use of appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Ensures compliance with established unit standards, policies, standards of care, and coordinating patient care activities for the assigned shift.
- Performs Patient Care Management duties in maintaining an organized workflow and open communication including: development and evaluation,
- Performance Improvement, staffing patterns during assigned shift.
- Participates in managing fiscal responsibility of the unit. 80 hours bi-weekly. To work nights, but need to be available to work day/night if needed.
Florence, SC, United States