Physical Therapist, PRN, Dillon
- Establishes short and long term therapy goals and, based on evaluation data, initiates treatment plans consistent with goals. Identifies and initiates development of new treatment protocols/procedures, programs, and clinics.
- Selects the appropriate therapeutic modality, exercise or assistive device for each patient based on the initial assessment, physician referral and individual patient’s age‑specific and learning needs.
- Adheres to regulatory guidelines as outlined in departmental policy and procedures. Adheres to the SC State LLR and SC State Practice Act guidelines, McLeod Health and departmental policies and procedures. Ensures patient confidentiality through the proper maintenance of protected health information.
- Communicates with physicians, ancillary services, and colleagues as needed regarding treatment provided progress and problems of the patient.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school
- Valid South Carolina Physical Therapy licensure
- BLS certification
- PRN (Mon-Fri, days)
Dillon, SC, United States