Physician Assistant/Digestive Health Center
McLeod Digestive Health Center is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their established practice in Florence, SC!
The ideal candidate would have some experience working in a hospital and working with patients although new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Minimum of a master’s degree of Science in Physician Assistant studies required.
- State of South Carolina Certification as Physician Assistant
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination, and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plans and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
- Plans, implements, and coordinate care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, and visitors.
- Demonstrates professionalism and integrity.
- Performs physical examinations and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of physician.
- Discusses case with physician and other heal professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
Florence, SC, United States