Physician Assistant/Pee Dee Surgical-Breast Surgery
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations:
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assists Surgeon in assessing needs of patients based on data collected by reviewing electronic medical record, floor nursing staff & other MPA & MRMC staff involved in care delivery.
- Performs physical exams within prescribed guidelines & instructions of Physician.
- Orders, interprets & evaluates diagnostic tests to identify & assess patient’s clinical problems & healthcare needs.
- Records physical findings, formulates care plan & discusses cases with Physician to provide comprehensive patient care plan.
- Speaks with patients & families to address any concerns when requested.
- Maintains professional clinical knowledge required for licensure & completes required training according to deadline.
- 1 to 3 years related work experience.
- Currently licensed in the state of SC as a Physician Assistant
Florence, SC, United States