Physician Office – LPN McLeod Peds & Primary Care Bennettsville
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assists the physician with giving medical care to patients; taking vital signs, history, documents chief complaint and all relevant information in the patients chart.
- Schedules testing and referral appointments for patients per physicians instruction.
- Telephones pharmacies with prescriptions requested by the physician.
- Maintains medical supply inventory, orders medical supplies
- Provides support to front office personnel.
- Greets patients and visitors and handles incoming calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Prep charts for upcoming appointments.
- Pull information from hospital patients and enter it into the EMR prior to the patients visit.
- Obtain prior authorizations for any procedures scheduled.
- Responds to telephone calls and patient messages in a timely manner.
- Schedule patients for surgery.
- Performs all other duties assigned by supervisor.
one year experience in a physician’s office clinical setting.
Completion of Nursing Program
Bennettsville, SC, United States