Registered Dietitian (Full-Time)
New Grads are Welcome!
Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provide clinical nutritional services in the form of nutrition assessments, education and medical nutrition therapy for all ages for patients at McLeod Health. May conduct nutrition therapy/nutritional assessments to patients at various McLeod campuses. Occasional travel may be necessary as deemed appropriate. As a McLeod Dietitian, you will be part of a patient-centered team of dietitians that provide nutritional care for a variety of patient populations including oncology, neurology, nephrology, pediatrics, cardiology, surgical, critical care patients and more.
- Provide on-going nutrition therapy by collaborating with other disciplines on the health care team to coordinate medical nutrition therapy needs. Our hospital cares for patients in multiple intensive care units and medical units and our Dietitians work closely with interdisciplinary teams to provide nutrition care.
- Participate in multidisciplinary rounds. Contribute to hospital quality improvement initiatives. Contribute to student growth & development through precepting of dietetic interns as well as high school students from our community.
- Must have a clean, neat appearance and friendly attitude. Professional dress, lab coats required.
- Six months to one year’s working experience in healthcare facility. Internships qualify.
Full Time, 80 hours biweekly. This position will require weekend rotation. Flexible scheduling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or related area and completion of a dietetic internship program from an ADA/ACEND- approved Dietetic Education Program.
- Licensure with the South Carolina Panel for Dietetics required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- McLeod Health & Fitness Center – 100,000 square ft. facility
- both competitive salaries and relocation assistance to qualified candidates!
- Variety of Medical Benefit Packages:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Florence, SC, United States