Registered Nurse, NIGHTS, Emergency Room, Cheraw
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of each patient.
- Using service excellence standards, conducts hourly rounding.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors, and staff.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both the patient and the staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, Foley catheters, pressure ulcers, restraints, and patients at risk for falls.
- Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department including daily huddles.
- An active Registered Nursing License verified by the LLR
- BLS Certification through AHA
- Full-time, 72 hours bi-weekly; NIGHTS 7p-7a
Cheraw, SC, United States