Registered Nurse, Nights, Emergency Room, Dillon
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, foley catheters, pressure ulcers, ventilators (if applicable to unit), restraints and patients at risk for falls.
- Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department, as charge nurse when assigned (Advances Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position).
- Contributes to the overall performance of the department through the precepting of novice employees.
- Experience preferred. New grad RNs welcome to apply.
- Will cross train to ICU.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations, Education
- Must possess a valid SC license- RN, BLS
- Advanced Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position
- ACLS and PALS required within 6 months of hire for Critical Care Services
- Full-time, 72hrs biweekly; Nights 7p-7a; Rotating weekends and holidays. Call is required.
SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED TO NEW GRADS AND EXPERIENCED NURSES
Dillon, SC, United States