Registered Nurse, NIGHTS, Med Surg Unit, Dillon
Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination, and analysis of diagnostic data. Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care. Using service excellence standards, conducts Hourly Rounds. Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, and visitors. Contributes to the department growth and performance through hospital-system initiatives cultivating nursing involved Evidence Based Practices. Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in educational offerings.
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
- Must possess a valid South Carolina or compact (multi-state) RN license.
- This position requires an active Basic Life Support certification, as well as additional certifications per unit requirements.
- Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience
- Full-time, 72 hours bi-weekly (NIGHTS)
SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $20,000
Dillon, SC, United States