Registered Nurse, PRN, ICU, Clarendon
Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination, and analysis of diagnostic data. Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care. Using service excellence standards, conducts Hourly Rounds. Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, and visitors. Contributes to the department growth and performance through hospital-system initiatives cultivating nursing involved Evidence Based Practices. Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in educational offerings.
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
- Must possess a valid South Carolina or compact (multi-state) RN license.
- This position requires an active Basic Life Support certification, as well as additional certifications per unit requirements.
- ACLS Certification within 3 months of hire date
- Successful completion of NIH Stroke Certification within 6 months of hire date and renewal every 2 years thereafter
- Experience required
Manning, SC, United States