Respiratory Therapist (PRN) – Cheraw
- Participates in all aspects of RC educational activities and departmental meetings.
- Documents and maintains records, charts and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs all procedures according to policy and procedure. Organizes workload to ensure therapy is completed as prescribed.
- Responds to all Medical Alerts in a timely manner and documents appropriately.
- Special trained-Performs Pulmonary Functions, EKG, Holter monitor, Stress Test, Six Minute Walk Test.
- Exercises sound clinical judgement and assessment skills to provide for appropriate provision of patient care and monitoring and communication of information to other caregivers.
- Evaluates patient care and makes recommendations when needed.
- Zero to less than 1 year or 1 year certification program
- Participation in the National Board for Respiratory Cares (NBRC) Continuing Competency Program to maintain credential if received credential after July 1, 2002
- Minimum of an Associates degree in Respiratory Care from an accredited school
- Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Respiratory Care practitioner by the SC Board of Medical Examiners
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certifications must be completed within 3 months of hire and/or graduation date for adult care therapists
Cheraw, SC, United States