Revenue Integrity Analyst
Revenue Integrity Analyst – Revenue Integrity/CDM Department
- The Revenue Integrity Analyst will maintain a professional image and exhibit excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Works with professional charging areas to ensure accurate charge capture of professional services
- Works with professional charging areas to ensure adherence to correct clinical documentation workflow for charge capture
- Run reports from Epic to disseminate to professional charging areas on incomplete notes and procedures
- Assists in providing education and instruction to clinical areas including physicians/APPS for accurate charge capture. Conducts research and monitors external regulatory changes.
- Works closely with the Epic IT Analysts to support and perform ongoing maintenance of clinical documentation workflow and charge capture
• Requires experienced proficiency in MS Excel. Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to understand and explain the complexities of charge capture as it relates to coding.
• Analytical and detail oriented with an ability to identify root causes and propose solutions.
• Must have strong knowledge of CPT-4 and HCPCS.
• Prefer Epic experience but not required
Must have a strong knowledge of professional billing
· Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
CPC or RHIT certification preferred
2 years of physician billing experience required
Florence, SC, United States