Controller/Financial Manager-Operating Room
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provides overall financial and business management of Surgical Services.
- Responsible for the forecasting requirements of to include personnel, supplies and capital equipment.
- Coordinates with Service Line leaders to analyze and study budgetary plans and identify variances and provides service line leaders with timely information for corrective action plans.
- Responsible for Service Line analytics to provide information and support for decision making regarding budgets, expenditures, staffing levels, program management and planning.
- Manager relationship with the Financial/Business Services for MRMC.
- Manager relationship with the Procurement Services for MRMC.
- Works within the department and with peer departments to manage and reduce the overall cost per case for Surgical Services.
Work Schedule: 80 hours bi-weekly
Three years of experience in management required. Strong computer skills with emphasis in word, excel, and power point. Knowledge of accounting, billing, and CMS rules and regulations required.
Healthcare finance experience preferred
Associate Degree in Business related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Florence, SC, United States