Student Radiology Technologist (PRN) – Loris
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Greets and confirms patient, assists patient with appropriate attire for procedure, explains procedure, length and expectations along with desired results.
- Properly positions patient for procedure and informs patient of what they may expect during actual imaging.
- Selects and utilizes appropriate technical factors for procedure, based on body habits, pathology and body parts.
- Processes completed images making sure they are of interpretable quality.
- Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
- Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a School of Radiologic Technology Program, successfully completed the junior year, and be actively participating in a clinical rotation.
- Current CPR and SCRQSA
Loris, SC, United States