Surgical Technician Extern -Central Processing
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. The duties of the surgical technologist require knowledge of cleaning, preparation, sterilization, storage and use of items from surgical services and other departments within the hospital.
4. Implant charging and ordering for surgical procedures.
5. Surgical case picking and issuing of sterile goods.
Job Type: PRN as needed; as scheduled (not benefit eligible)
Qualifications/Training: Minimum of one year experience in Surgical Services.
· Certified through National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assist
· Minimum of graduation from an accredited program of Surgical Technology
Florence, SC, United States