Surgical Technologist – Certified (Central Processing)
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- The duties of the surgical technologist require knowledge of cleaning, preparation, sterilization, storage and use of items from surgical services and other departments within the hospital.
- Implant charging and ordering for surgical procedures.
- Surgical case picking and issuing of sterile goods.
- Minimum of one year experience in Surgical Services.
- Certified through National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assist
- Minimum of graduation from an accredited program of Surgical Technology
Florence, SC, United States