- Provide end user training.
- Avaya PBX administration. Plan for growth in the areas of user base and hardware needs.
- Monitor and benchmark performance and utilization of servers.
- Support server-based technologies such as Windows, VMWare, Unix/Linux, and Citrix. Avaya administration includes Communication Manager (CM), System Manager (SMGR), Session Manager (SM), Messaging (AAM), Session Border Controller (SBCE), Secure Access Link (SAL), Utility Server and all hardware gateways and cards.
- Genesys PBX administration. Plan for growth in the areas of user base and hardware needs.
- Monitor and benchmark performance and utilization of servers. Support server-based technologies such as Windows, VMWare.
- Avaya administration includes all PureConnect products.
- Install and test software updates, including service packs and patches.
- Maintain inventory of stock and licensing for Access Control, VMS and PBX systems.
- Recommend changes to improve system availability and performance for PBX, VMS and Access Control systems.
- Ensure all changes are made in accordance with McLeod change control, security, and risk assessment policies.
- Follow all Security Policies and Procedures.
- Install and provide support for all telecommunication-based technologies.
- Serve as project leader on telecommunications projects assigned which may include evaluation, problem resolution or implementation.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the telecommunications department, vendors and clients for multiple complex systems/applications.
- Provides technical assistance to clients.
- Participates in on-call rotation schedule to include daily, afterhours and weekend, to provide 24×7 coverage for the entire healthcare system.
- Five plus years of experience working in the information technology or telecommunications field
- Experience implementing server based technologies
- Must be a team player with initiative, organizational skills and analytical abilities.
- Three plus years supporting and implementing the following technologies: VoIP, SIP, server based systems/application, Linux administration, Windows server administration, network switches, wireless networks,CCTV systems, physical access control systems.
- Oral communication skills with persons of all ages and diverse backgrounds
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, or Healthcare from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States