Ultrasound Technologist, PRN
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values. Assists supervisor and will serve as first line of contact for questions and/or concerns from technologists and physicians. Able to perform adult and pediatric general ultrasound exams. Able to perform vascular exams Weekend rotation, night rotation and holiday rotation required as needed. Works to maintain satisfactory working relationships with Ultrasound supervisor, Radiology Director, physicians, ancillary departments, patients, patients family, and visitors. Responsible patient care, supplies, and equipment maintenance. Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services. Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: PRN
- Not applicable
- BLS certification
- Candidate must have graduated or completed at least a 12 month Ultrasound Imaging Program, meeting the qualifications to sit for the registry exam in Diagnostic or Vascular Ultrasound.
- Must document at least 30 hours of job-related CME over a period of three years.
1. Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) from ARRT (American Registry of Medical Sonography)
2. Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVT) from ARDMS (American Registry of Diagnostic Medical sonography)
3. Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVS) from CCI (Cardiovascular Credentialing International)
4. Registered Sonography (RT(S)) or (RT(VS)) from ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist)
Florence, SC, United States