Ultrasound Technologist – Registered (PRN)
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the ultrasound scanner.
- Provides high quality imaging to the radiologists
- Provides excellent patient care in ultrasound
- Responsible for the proper care of supplies and equipment in the ultrasound area
- One or more years of formal ultrasound training or on-the-job training with formal instruction
- Certification by the ARRT or ARDMS as an ultrasonographer
- CPR certification
Florence, SC, United States