Creating Balance in Life
McLeod wants you to live well. And, living well means finding ways to meet and balance the main needs and challenges that each of us face in our daily work and personal lives. To address these every-day challenges, McLeod offers employees a program called Living Well.
The Living Well program offers a wide variety of employee benefits, support and developmental programs designed to help you create balance in your work and personal life. It gives you the opportunity to select the benefits and resources that work for you.
- Competitive Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Options
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Emergency Fund
- Child Development Center
- McLeod Activity Center For Kids
- Health & Fitness Centers
- Educational Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Healthier You Program – Employee Wellness Program